Saturday, April 30, 2011

Major fail on both goals today. Ha. I had a GIANT bowl of Honeycomb for breakfast. It's impossible to be satisfied on the actual serving size. It's like eating air - deliciously sweet and glorious air. I also drank soda today.

But, for lunch I stuck with a sandwich (meat, cheese, pickles, and some mayo), but it was around 400 calories. Decent. I supplemented it with an apple, and I was full. It's getting close to afternoon snack time, but I've got some strawberries in the fridge that I can have. We're making homemade burgers tonight, which sounds worse than it is. The meat is good quality and low fat. Homemade grilled burgers are nowhere near as many calories as eating one in a restaurant. We also got corn on the cob to go with it. Yum!

I'm about to take a study break and go for a walk - not a long one, but it will be good to get out of the house, get some fresh air and move around a little. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment