Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day Three

While I am still hungry - actually I'm more unsatisfied than I am hungry - the nutrisystem stuff is working. I lost 5 pounds in two days. I'm sure that pace won't be kept up, and I actually hope it slows down.

I rode my bike to school again today, so that's good. However I failed to wake up in time for the aerobics class I was planning on attending this morning. The alarm went off, and I turned it off. I rolled over to get out of bed, and looked at the clock and it was too late - the class had already started. I suck.

I did stay up pretty late, but I'm losing it - I used to be able to get up early. Now it seems like I can't get up until at least 7. I used to be at work by 7 - after going to the gym.

No matter, I'll do something else later - maybe just some pushups and situps or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment